Information Collection and Usage
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal data (“Personal Data”) refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and Last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Transactional information
- Any communications and responses
Non-personal data (“Non-Personal Data”) refers to any information that does not identify you as a specific individual. Non-Personal information includes how the System and Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. These are not linked to any information that are personally identifiable. The purpose of these information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Information we collect from other sources
From time to time Zuv Foundation may receive personal information about you from third-party sources, but only after considering that these third-parties are legally permitted or required to disclose your personal information to us.
The type of personal information we collect from these third-parties include:
- Email adress
- Phone number
- E-mail address
We use the information we receive from these third-parties to improve the services and the accuracy of the records we hold about you.
Use of Data
Zuv Foundation uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues, fraud, unauthorized access or use of services, breaches of the terms and policies and other wrongful behaviours
- To manage the Zuv Foundation platform, system administration and security
- To send you technical alerts, reports, updates, security notifications and other service related communications
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to-and maintained on-computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We are not in the business of selling or sharing Your Personal information with the third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may share and use Your Personal information as described below:
Zuv Foundation may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Zuv Foundation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- In response to lawful requests by the public authorities, including for the purposes of meeting national security and law enforcement requirements
- In connection with the sale, transfer, merger, bankruptcy, restructuring or other reorganization of all or parts of Our business
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect Your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Retention of Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purpose outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by the law, for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or other lawful purposes. Where we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process Your Personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because Your Personal information has been stored in backup archives), then We will securely store Your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Any personal information that we process on behalf of our customers is retained in accordance with the timeframes set out in the relevant customer agreements