Unless the context otherwise requires, any word, term or expression used in these Terms of service shall be construed according to its ordinary meaning. This shall be without prejudice to the following:
"Organization" shall mean Zuv Foundation;
"Personal Data" shall have the same meaning as is attributed to it by the Data Protection Act;
"Services" shall mean the provision of any service provided by the organization;
"User" or "Users" shall mean anyone making use of the services provided by the organization and/or anyone accessing the website of the organization for whatever purpose;
"Website" shall mean the website operated by the Organization having the following url- https://zuv.foundation/
"Cookies" shall mean a bundle of data sent from a web server to a browser and stored on the hard drive of the computer from which the browser is being accessed;
Use of Services
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Proper Use of Services
User shall use the services only for the lawful purpose and in particular they shall not:
- make use of any obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory materials or such materials as are in violation of any law or regulation, in breach of confidence, harmful to minors, in breach of intellectual property right or otherwise unlawful when making use of the services impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent affiliation with the person or entity;
- make use of the service so as to cause other users or third parties to receive unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- make use of the services to knowingly or negligently transmit any electronic material that may be detrimental or/and cause any sort of damage or malfunction to the computer system of the Organization or of any other User or third party; and
- collect or store Personal Data about other Users or third parties;
Any breach of the aforementioned shall entitle the Organization to terminate your use of the service.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Zuv Foundation, its affiliates or its subsidiaries, or the respective officers, directors, agents, employees, sponsors, and the other partners of each responsible or liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to the site, the services available on the site or the information contained within the site, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, Zuv Foundation’s entire liability under these terms and conditions of use shall be limited to the amount paid for the use of the site, if any. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with this site and/or site-related services is to stop using the site and/or those services.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Website are owned or controlled for these purposes by the Organization. User may only download the content for your own personal non commercial use.
Users are not allowed to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show, or play in part or whole, adapt or change in any way the content of the Website for any other purpose whatsoever without the written permission of the Organization.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Zuv Foundation; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow a time of 1-2 weeks for response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Zuv Foundation's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Indemnity and Release
User shall indemnify the Organization and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated Companies, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees arising from your use of the Services.
User shall release the Organization and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated Companies, officers and employees from any and all claims, demands, debts, obligations, damages (actual or consequential), costs, and expenses of any kind or nature whatsoever.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
The organization reserves the right to change, alter or modify the services from time to time, for any reason, and notice, including the right to terminate the services offered by the Organization.
The Organization shall not be liable to any User for any modifications, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
Revision of Terms of Service
Zuv Foundation’s may change the terms at any time by posting a new version on this page and sending the user written notice thereof. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, please contact us via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com